Inactive blog. If you need anything, contact me : lloydalemania@gmail.com Hire me

JUST IN : Blogger's Newest Responsive Themes

I was about to edit my theme on my theme manager today when suddenly a modal box popped out featuring Blogger's newest themes. At first I thought it was just a lame set of themes, but when I looked at it closer, and immediately tested it out on my dummy blogs since I was surprised because of their PREMIUM quality, ascension! These new themes created by blogger is comparable to those of Premium themes you can buy online.


They are responsive, mobile-friendly, ads-ready, seo-friendly, user-friendly, easy to install, customizable, easy to navigate, with auto-share plugin, has an outstanding pagespeed at 84, and just for FREE! Awesome!

They even have some features that some Premium themes doesn't have: Sticky Navigation, auto-read more, Load More Posts, Fixed sidebar menu, and a lot more. Truly a magnificent work from the blogger team. You should check it out!

Blogger is with no doubt continuously improving day by day. I'm quite excited how things will turn out sooner! What do you think? Share your insights regarding these new themes below!

PS: I'm thinking of making my own revised version of these awesome themes right now. I'm all fired up! Happy Blogging.

0 Comments

Be the first to comment

[default]

mba-1

[enabled]

521946774841758

Mailing List

Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates straight in your inbox.