Inactive blog. If you need anything, contact me : lloydalemania@gmail.com Hire me

Create HTML Sitemap for Specific Label in Blogger

Introduction

I've seen too many bloggers that ask about creating an HTML sitemap for a specific label in Blogger. So today, I decided to make a post about this topic! And I hope it solves your problem.

Add Single Labelled HTML Sitemap

Go to Blogger.com >> Pages >> Add New Page. Then, just paste the code that's given below!

Code

Just replace:
Label -> your label
blog-url -> your blog url
label -> the label you want

P.s. If your blogger label is separated in two sentences E.x. "Popular Posts" then the link will be "popular%20posts.". So, just replace the space with %20.

And that's all! I hope it works for all of you!

2 comments

[default]

mba-1

[enabled]

521946774841758

Mailing List

Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates straight in your inbox.